The Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry Peshawar was established in 2010 to look after and safeguard the interests of the women entrepreneurs for the promotion of trade & Industry in the province.
- We are greater than you and I
- Empowering women to advance socially and economically- New Beginnings
- Important role women play in economic growth.
- Women provide a multiplier effect in their economic participation because they invest upwards of 90% of their incomes back into their families and communities
- Women progress is critical to a nations’ progress and women’s economic participation is critical to a nations’ economic prosperity
- Women empowerment
To establish an organization whereby women entrepreneurs belonging to all tiers of society will find a forum to voice their concerns, seek assistance, and return for purposes of linkages, promotion, research and further development.
Aims and Objectives:
For potential women entrepreneurs, the chamber aims to provide a one window facility. For established women entrepreneurs, the chamber will provide a forum for debate and discussion, opportunity to interact with their local and international counterparts as well as facilities for research and development.
- To create an environment that is conducive to the development of women entrepreneurs.
- To provide a forum for local entrepreneurs where they can discuss, debate and resolve issues pertinent to their respective business ventures.
- To help women entrepreneurs in establishing and consequently expanding their business interests nationally as well as internationally.
- To create network linkages nationally and internationally
- To recognize and award businesses owned by women entrepreneurs.
- To invite and facilitate delegations of women entrepreneurs nationally and internationally; to interact, exchange ideas and products.
- To equip women entrepreneurs with required skills in the fields of marketing and quality control geared towards product improvement.
- To organize and conduct seminars, workshops, conferences for the purpose of capacity building and raising awareness amongst women.
- To hold exhibitions and establish display centers and buying houses to establish their products.